Skip to content
- Keep your wick trimmed to 3-4mm at all times. Do this after every burn. Do this with the candle upside down to stop the old wick falling in the candle.
- Burn one hour for every inch of your candle's diameter or until the melted wax reaches the edge of the container
- Burn it safely. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts and never leave it unattended while lit.
- Keep away from flammable material
- Keep away from children and pets
- Know when to say goodbye, when only 1/2" of wax remains, it's time to let your candle go.
- Always extinguish the wick by starving the flame of oxygen, usually cover the surface of the container with a heat proof plate or use a candle extinguishing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh